8.16.2003

August 16, 2003 || 3:18 pm


Slow, slow days have passed. Now, the days are becoming faster. I wake up immediately off to somewhere or with an urgency to do something. I come back haggard of spirit or weary of body or just plained tired of everything, play a bit of Ragnarok (I must have my fix you know) and then sleep.

For one thing, the Loki servers are up and there's a pressure to gain instant momentum. Then there's Cinemanila and I have only seen one movie wich I have seen before in my DVD copy (if I might add). My DVD's piled up and have to watch it before another trip to Quiapo. The typing job's crawling at a very very miserable pace. Parties and social functions I just have to attend. For another, I suddenly might have a new job on Monday. Whether I want it or not, I still don't know; but everyone in the new workplace seems to assume that I'm coming in Monday. And because of that, I'm confused whether to pursue that master's and the research I planned. I simply think I don't have the time.

August catches me like the weather. Extremes and no moderation. Very hot when hot and pouring when it rains. I may just be walking on a sunny day and after turning a corner a brewing storm showers me and there's no choice but to run and enjoy everything.

Well, I'm off again.

Ernan at 3:19 PM

0   comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment