6.30.2003

June 30, 2003 || 1:59 am


After watching Angela Lindvall on CQ, you just realize that Nash from A Beautiful Mind is so wrong. What an awful awful thought from an awful awful movie. Another reason why people should stay away from the move like genital herpes.

"But what if none of us goes for the blonde? We won't get in each other's way and we won't insult the other girls. It's the only way to win."
     — Nash on "A Beautiful Mind"

Blondes rule!

Angela Lindvall Grace Kelly Renee Zellweger
Cate Blanchett Kate Hudson Ingrid Bergman
Mandy Moore


Napaisip tuloy ako kung sino nga ba ang unang blondie na nakita ko sa personal. Napadpad ang utak ko sa kabataan ko, si Tisay nga pala na pinsan nila Pot. Na binobosohan at pinagpraktisan namin. Bata pa kami noon kasi ang tanda ko'y naka-Transformers na brief pa kami at kasagsagan pa ng Family Computer, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles pa nga yata ang nilalaro namin o Adventure Island.




Maniniwala ba kayo na si James Joyce ang nagsulat nito:

"You say [your letter] is worse than mine. How is it worse, my love? . . . You say what you will do with your tongue (I don't mean sucking me off) and in that lovely word you write so big and underline, you little blackguard. It is thrilling to hear that word (and one or two others you have not written) on a girl's lips. But I wish you spoke of yourself and not of me. Write me a long long letter, full of that and other things, about yourself, darling. You know now how to give me a cockstand. Tell me the smallest things about yourself so long as they are obscene and secret and filthy. Let every sentence be full of dirty, immodest words and sounds. They are all lovely to hear and to see on paper even but the dirtiest are the most beautiful . . .

     I am happy now, because my little whore tells me she wants me to roger her arseways and wants me to fuck her mouth and wants to unbutton me and pull out my mickey and suck it off like a teat. More and dirtier than this she wants to do, my little naked fucker, my naughty wriggling little frigger, my sweet dirty little farter.

     Goodnight, my little cuntie. I am going to lie down and pull at myself till I come. Write more and dirtier, darling. Tickle your little cockey while you write to make you say worse and worse. Write the dirty words big and underline them and kiss them and hold them for a moment to your sweet hot cunt, darling, and also pull up your dress a moment and hold them in under your farting bum. Do more if you wish and send the letter then to me, my darling brown-assed fuckbird."

          — sipi mula sa sulat ni James Joyce sa asawang si Nora Barnacle Joyce, ika-9 ng Disyembre 1909

Ernan at 2:05 AM

0   comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment