6.13.2003

June 13, 2003 || 1:24 pm


It seems that everybody's into the blogwagon. Just added so many links of people's blogs. See the kawing section.

And talking about friends. Got these from them.

Rob's Amazing Poem Generator
Putsa

This But it highly
unlikely either. pertinent or a cry
I know, him. Because I Grow
Up all my painSignals
cross and their music. always means
the dark blue colour replace the
fact that he said
Call it was swelling. A person you
down, says Mike, as a film
Probably my demon spirits I have
had the Stars Go by a shrug that
show ay pakitaan ng mga Patay.



The Infinite Teen Slang Dictionary
ernan
v. to think about violence with chart music.

So Christian Bale was doing the ernan in American Psycho. Astig!



Horses can sing. Click here to see proof.

Ernan at 1:19 PM

0   comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment