5.07.2003

May 7, 2003 || 6:06 pm


Okay. I am officially out of Absi as of today. There's no need for me to get my butt over to Mother Ignacia Ave., 9 floors up everyday.

That was one decision down. Well, I was undecided till the last minute on what to do. And just found out that the MA applications closed yesterday for this semester. So there goes my contingency for doing something worthwhile.

I'll see where this will lead me.




Doing nothing while on the net leads you to all sort of sites. A friend of a friend mentioned this one, so I checked it out. Good place to while away the time. HOT OR NOT. It's teaching me to settle for lesser things.




Later it's the birthday bash of my favorite designer. Kahit wala akong puwedeng suotin sa mga designs niya.

Happy Birthday Mich Dulce!

and since we're on that topic and i haven't said my regards to the other celebrants

Belated Happy Birthday Neva!

and oh Belated Happy Happy din Mr. Joey Brash!

Ernan at 6:05 PM

0   comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment