1.02.2003

January 2, 2003 || 2:41 am


hot cinder!You notice things when you look. Especially when you're forced to. Two things I recently noticed: Cinderella is a babe and the Teletubbies are really horrendous. When the TV's monopolied by a 3-year old girl and a 4-year old girl, you can't do nothing but watch Disney and Teletubbies all day.

The afternoon of January 1 was spent playing with nieces who keep asking you to "Api Birtdey da pusel" and making you eat marshmallows then act as if it was poisoned and die. So it was a relief when they both piped in they wanted to watch a video.

After watching Cinderella twice you discover that she's actually a babe! Much more so than Ariel and Snow White. Funny though, none of the Disney ladies ever have big boobies. You'd think Ariel would have killer knockers because she's a mermaid and she needs that chest power against the tides. The shell bikinis are lost on her breasts.

But the Teletubbies, the Teletubbies! The horror! The horror!

How can kids stand it? My nieces were laughing all throughout. I wonder what they see funny. disciples of SatanIt's creepy. Uh-oh. They keep saying uh-oh along with the blasted tubbies. It's boring and they do nothing. They can only count up to 4. They're stupid and sickeningly dumb. Uh-oh.

It was horrible. And I had to watch the whole tape. I tried to sleep but they kept waking me up. I tried to leave but they wouldn't let me. I tried to stop the video but they cried. Why couldn't they just watch the Sesame Street. Sure it has Big Bird but he has cool Mr. Snuffleupagus. Ernie has Bert. And the Count can count a hundred.

Ernan at 2:32 AM

0   comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment