12.15.2002

December 15, 2002 || 1:04 am


Picasso. Self-portrait.Bad moves. Today was full of them. Woke up late. Around 4pm. Really late. Woke up and it was brown out. Nothing to do. But I can't go out. No one was at home. Taong bahay. Can't leave the house. I stayed. Fiddled my thumbs. Stoned bored. Waited for the power to come on.

It did eventually. Watched some flicks. Atlantis. Dr. No. Family was back from wherever they came from. People do eventually. Hearing the Falconer as someone who'd say poetically. Watched some more flicks with them. Shaolin Soccer. In the Mood for Love. Bad move. Had to explain the story to my family. They don't like reading the subtitles. Mom stood up in the middle of the film. She does that, eventually. Stand up, walk away and sleep.

Despite being December, it was hot. Noticed my hair was too long. Too makapal. Looked for some scissors. Cut it. Myself. Now it's too short. Hair sticking out like pins. Hair shorn like Picasso's late paintings. Square and fluffly. I look uglier than usual. I'm not posting any picture. I'm scheduling an appointment with the barber tomorrow. My back's itchy. Bad moves. Tsk, tsk.

Ernan at 1:07 AM

0   comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment