9.19.2002

September 19, 2002 || 9:10 pm

I never knew I could overwork my brain. I thought accounting and finance were the limit. Even then I refused to study and doodled, wrote poetry, or admired how the moonlight made the naked tree outside Faura much starker. My mind even refused to answer tests. It preferred to conk out and I would sleep or stare blankly at my sheet until the seventh person handed in their paper. It would have been too obvious had I been the first to give it.

But my head's aching now and it's not just because of staring too long at the computer or that it's extremely cold here in the office. I did four stupid profiles today, interviewed five people, and did six speeches. I've never done so much bullshit in a day. Two of the articles are useless because apparently they've been profiled before, the speeches have to be redone because they want a different tone for it, something lighter, which was easier to do in the first place. I don't know why I'm doing the speeches because it's about the history of the company and I've been here for just a month. And they want to put personal experiences there and they want me to write it. What the hell do I know about it?

Of course I just smiled and said I'll do it. What else can I do? Oh God, I hope no one in the office reads my blog. By the way, I'm still in the office.

Ernan at 9:10 PM

0   comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment